Monday, February 05, 2007

it's the small things..=]


Know wht i like most..? the small, ordinary things in life.....


Like looking up at the blue morning sky or staring at the black starry night.
Watching toddlers tumbling around to stand and take the first step, fall down and try again. The smell of rain, as i stand at the window watching it pouring down heavily. Old couples who walk together, each waiting for the other, and i would wonder to myself.." what keep them together till old age..?"
And the look of my loved ones, smiling or laughing at something.
I like all that.


Ordinary, but for me those are meaningful moments and things in life. Small and insignificant to some ppl, but it gives a certain glow on my face, a special feelings in my heart.


I remember one time when i was sitting for my final exam last year. I was on my way to campus around 12.30 pm when my phone rings. It was him, calling from the UK. But what make tht call so fondly remembered in my mind is the sound of his groggy voice, calling me in the middle of the night, awake from sleep just to wish me luck for my final exam. Hmm.....and i think, that was one of the moment when i realised that i have fallen for this man.


It does not have to be big things, what matters is that it touches the heart. And it's always the spontaneus, sincere deeds of others tht warms the heart and bring smile to the face...


Take time to appreciate the small things in life. Take time to see the beauty of the ordinary events in our everyday living. And take time to look at our loved ones from a distance, without them realising that they are being watched. Look at their smiling face when they laugh merrily, and feel the sudden burst of love pouring like waterfall inside you. It' s a trully wonderful feeling, ..really..=]








2 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Nazz.. found ur new blog! Ingatkan dah berhenti blogging. Yer la, dulu ckp blog dah tutup kan? Do u mind if I link urs to mine?

I like this entry. In fact, saya pernah blog ttg perkara yg sama. Selalunya, these small things yg akan menceriakan hari dan wajah kita.

Sometimes, our loved ones terlalu memikirkan apa yg dia patut lakukan utk menggembirakan kita. I mean, something big and special. Dia tak sedar, kita lebih menghargai sesuatu yg simple but thoughtful! Like what you told us about the phone call :]

One evening, I nearly cry just because my hubby (on that time, he's just my loved ones) bought Kinder Bueno choc when I was starving. You see, I didn't asked him to buy that choc. When he handed me my fave choc, I was quite blured. He just said, "Makan la. Liza suka chocolate tu kan? Nanti dah sampai Damansara, kita pergi makan dulu". (Motif dia tak belikan makanan berat sbb sy taknak makan selagi tak sampai ke tempat yg dituju).

Bila dia tgk saya happy semacam, dia pulak pelik. Dia tak sangka benda se simple tu boleh buat saya gembira mcm dapat kereta Lamborghini! Opps.. tu dah melalut.

Anyway, keep blogging, ok?

justme said...

hai 'mrs aizat aka lize''...thanks for dropping by..., i really like wht u write in here, a true experience from a real person...=]

one of the thing tht guys can never fully understand is how the small and simple thing done by him,..can mean the world to us. Make us grin like a maniac the whole day. Or cry without knowing the reason why. Like ur 'Kinder Bueno' story..it's alwys the thoughtfullness of another person that make our heart go bursting with love...

...sorry, hari tu tak dpt attend wedding lize', hope im not too late to wish mr and mrs aizat a blissful and blessful marriage, ......(oh, and u look so lovely in the pics..! =] )..

sure, u can link this 'neglected' blog of mine to yours..hehe, and u too..keep blogging yea!